Sports & Recreation in Wellesley
New Englanders love outdoor activities. You’ll see lots of people riding bikes, running and walking. The Boston Marathon starts in Hopkinton and traverses the suburbs west of Boston.
Every town has pond or pool swimming, maybe even a sunfish “yacht club”. There are baseball and hockey leagues for all ages. Lace up your skates and get out there!
The kids have multiple opportunities in a wealth of activities, some through school, some through town recreation, some through organized leagues. To find what’s appropriate for your family, here are some web sites to explore:
- The Swellesley Report (information about children’s sports, clubs and playgrounds)
- Wellesley Little League
- Wellesley Youth Basketball
- Wellesley Youth Football
- Wellesley Youth Hockey
- Wellesley Lacrosse
- Wellesley United Soccer Club
- Wellesley Swimming Association
- Wellesley Recreation Center
- Wellesley Teen Center