Wellesley is gearing up for a big annual holiday event - the Holiday Stroll, sponsored by the Wellesley Chamber of Commerce. As a thank you to their customers, shops in Wellesley are offering decorations and hospitality. Residents and visitors look forward to this event taking place between 1 and 6pm and featuring carolers, bell ringers, concerts and even a visit from Santa!
Here's the list of events for the day:
- Santa's Visit 2-3:30pm at Milestone, 13 Central Street
- Carolers in period costume, 2-6pm
- Plugged In teen program 12-4 at London Harness/Tumi
- Back Bay Bell Ringers 2-4pm at the Wellesley Booksmith, 82 Central Street
- Ming Tsai Book Signing & Tasting (owner of the Blue Ginger), 2:30-4:30 at the Wellesley Booksmith, 82 Central Street
- Harp, Piano and Song, 3-4:30pm at Lyn Evans Potpourri, 8 Church Street
As part of the Holiday Stroll, various stores have decorated their windows for a Store Window Decorating Contest. Take in the sites and pick your favorite.
Rutledge Properties will be open all day on Sunday, December 5 - stop by to pay us a visit and see our window decorations.