- Boston Magazine Top Producer 2023, 2022, 2021, 2020
- Top Producer in Sales for 2019, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2010, 2009, 2008
- Platinum Award Winner in Sales for 2012, 2011, 2007, 2004
- Gold Award Winner in Sales for 2018, 2006, 2005, 2000
- Silver Award Recipient in Sales for 2003, 2002
Since arriving on the real estate scene in 1999, Betsy has been a consistent leader in the Wellesley market. By offering a unique combination of knowledge, integrity, and enthusiasm, Betsy has ensured her loyal clientele's successful completion of their real estate transactions in today’s turbulent market. This has made her one of Rutledge and Wellesley’s top earners year and year. Her enthusiasm and cooperative spirit have made her widely respected by her peers and clients alike.
In addition to 15 years of marketing experience at some of the country’s most influential advertising agencies, Betsy has real estate in her blood: her mother, Sheila Cohen, was one of the earliest owners of Rutledge Properties!
A Wellesley native, Betsy, and her husband raised their two children here in town. Having served as a Town Meeting member for nearly two decades, Betsy has an in-depth knowledge of the area, the schools, and of course, the real estate market.